Mom and I are getting ready for our next bike adventure. This year we are going up north to a trail called the Masabi 100 in Northern Minnesota. The trail is blacktop through wooded lakeland and goes through 10 or 15 small towns. We are training. The above picture is from last year's trip in Southern MN. In August we will do the Border to Border trip from South Dakota to Wisconsin. This is part of staying alive (and healthy). I am trying to keep up with Colleen! With love, Dad

2 comments:
Congratulations on your first post -- ever! You two are an inspiration to us. You both look so healthy and happy -- makes me want to go to the gym and eat some raw kale ... maybe I'll start next week. Seeing your picture makes me excited to see you next month. I look forward to seeing many more pictures and posts.
I am so proud of your new blog! (summer is a good daughter) You guys look good on those bikes. Caryn's wedding was fun to go to. I got to talk to many cousins and see Heidi. love, shaleen
Post a Comment